RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ridgefield last week:
- Eight people have been arrested in connection with an underage drinking party held near the spot where a Ridgefield teen was struck and killed by a car in March. But the driver in the fatal accident will not be charged, prosecutors said.
- Eileen Regina Sheridan, a longtime resident of Ridgefield, died at age of 59.
- The New York Times gave the Little Pub in Ridgefield a "Good" review.
- Ridgefield pilot Daniel Kropas, who took off from the Danbury Municipal Airport, was not injured when his small plane crashed in a field in Watertown.
- Ridgefield’s Will Bordash was named the Patriot League Rookie of the Week after a strong performance for the Bucknell University men’s cross country team.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.