- New Canaan Police issued infractions to a 14-year-old girl after she reportedly hosted an underage drinking party at her home while her mother was on the phone, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- New Canaan Police Department focuses on cutting accidents.
- Chuck’s Steak House in Darien will end a 46-year run on Post Road.
- A computer glitch left thousands of Metro-North and Long Island railroad commuters stranded on Monday when their MetroCards wouldn't allow them through subway turnstiles, according to LoHud.com.
- The New Canaan Town Council has once again delayed a vote to nominate Waveny Park to the National Registry of Historic Places, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Click here to follow Daily Voice New Canaan and receive free news updates.