NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Canaan last week:
- New Canaan Police issued infractions to a 14-year-old girl after she reportedly hosted an underage drinking party at her home while her mother was on the phone, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- New Canaan Police Department focuses on cutting accidents.
- Chuck’s Steak House in Darien will end a 46-year run on Post Road.
- A computer glitch left thousands of Metro-North and Long Island railroad commuters stranded on Monday when their MetroCards wouldn't allow them through subway turnstiles, according to LoHud.com.
- The New Canaan Town Council has once again delayed a vote to nominate Waveny Park to the National Registry of Historic Places, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.