NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Canaan last week:
- The Young Women’s League of New Canaan will kick off the holiday season by holding its 17th annual Holiday Market at Waveny House.
- The 21-year-old man, Brian McClellan, who was found on fire while attempting to ride on top of a Metro-North train in Greenwich has died as a result of his injuries.
- Kyle Seitz, 36, whose 15-month-old son Benjamin Seitz died after being left in a car on a hot day in July, was charged with criminally negligent homicide.
- Officials continue searching for a new permanent home to house the New Canaan Post Office, with six months remaining on a lease at its interim location at 90 Main St.
- New Canaan Police are searching for a woman who tried to withdraw nearly $2,000 from another person's bank account.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.