NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Canaan last week:
- A 17-year-old New Canaan boy was arrested after he was accused of knocking his father unconscious.
- B.T. Bowler & Associates in New Canaan, private wealth advisers and a part of Ameriprise Financial Services Inc., has moved to new offices in New Canaan at 65 Locust St., Suite 103.
- Police were seeking suspects in a burglary that occurred off Country Club Road in New Canaan.
- Emily Catherine Fedorko a high honors student at Greenwich High died at age of 16 in a tragic boating accident in Greenwich.
- Norwalk, Rowayton, Wilton, New Canaan and Stamford firefighters worked to battle two large blazes at homes on Cannon Street and Larsen Street.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.