Five people won $100,000 or more each through the Connecticut lottery last week - a high number of big-ticket wins for such a short time.
On Wednesday, Oct. 28, three $100,000 winners were announced in Connecticut:
- Utsavi Patel of New Haven bought a Powerball ticket at Shell Food Mart in New Haven that won her $100,000.
- Robert Cloutier of Seymour bought a $100,000 MEGA Multiplier! From Linda’s Wines & Liquors in Seymour.
- Camren Rivera of New London won $100,000 on a $100,00 Cashword 10 ticket he bought at Ocean Ave Convenience in New London.
On Tuesday, Oct. 27, there were two big winners in Connecticut:
- David Gonzalez, of Meriden, bought a Fast Play $5 Cash Blast Progressive ticket from the Maxx Mart in Meriden that won him $117,385.
- Janice Abella, also of Meriden, won $100,000 from a Pinball Wizard XXIII scratch ticket she purchased at Empire Wine & Liquor Superstore in Wallingford.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.