The Greenwich Wine + Food Festival has just released its "Most Innovative Chef" list for this year. Members include:
- Carlos Baez of The Spread in South Norwalk
- Lisa and Steve Maronian of Sweet Lisa’s Exquisite Cakes in Cos Cob
- Mike Pietrafaso of Ada’s Kitchen + Coffee in Riverside
- Brad Spence of Amis Trattoria in Westport
- Ian Vest of Back 40 Kitchen in Greenwich
- Marc Weber of On the Marc Catering in Stamford
Also, Food Network’s Alex Guarnaschelli is confirmed to return, joining celebrity chefs Scott Conant and Adam Richman.
According to Suni Unger, Founder & CEO of Unger Media and the Founder & CEO of the Festival, this year’s group of chefs represents "the incredible breadth of talent cooking at the top restaurants in Westchester and Fairfield Counties."
Tickets for the event, which runs from September 22 to 23, are available at www.greenwichwineandfood.com.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Greenwich and receive free news updates.