GREENWICH, Conn. -– Before the weekend begins, find out where the best gas prices are in Greenwich.
The gas prices have been found courtesy of gasbuddy.com.
- Shell on East Putnam Avenue near Old Kings Highway has gas for $2.69.
- BP on East Putnam Avenue and Sound Beach Avenue has gas for $2.69.
- Shell on West Putnam Avenue and Old Post Road 2 has gas for $2.79.
- Mobil on the Merritt Parkway eastbound rest area has gas for $2.85.
- Exxon on West Putnam Avenue near Byram Road has gas for $2.89.
- Sunoco on Riversville Road and Glenville Road has gas for $2.99.
- Shell on Glenville Road and Weaver Street has gas for $3.09.
- Shell on Railroad Avenue and Arch Street has gas for $3.29.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.