FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. --- The heady days of summer call for a tall, frosty, fizzy, spritzy, fruity, icy or frozen drink. One with booze is even better.
What's your favorite cooling cocktail, Fairfield County? We've rounded up a few to try but love to know what else is out there.
- PopStyle, Cask Republic, Stamford, Norwalk: Enjoy the best of adulthood and childhood with this drink, a combo of sparkling rosé with a flavored popsicle. The eatery also offers the Pink Panther, a seasonal stunner made with rosé Reisling, strawberry, kiwi, cantaloupe, coconut rum, orange vodka, Campari and pineapple.
- Slushies, Mecha Noodle Bar, Fairfield, Norwalk: Stay cool with the Frose, rosé wine, Campari, pale mousse and grapefruit juice or the Pina Colada, made with Coco Lopez pineapple juice and Puerto Rican rum.
- Mudslide, Killer B, Norwalk: Get your shake on wit this "adult" Strawberry Mudslide comprised of whipped cream, vodka, Baileys, Kahlua, strawberry and vanilla ice cream and a Klondike Bar.
- Carbonated Margarita, Geronimo Tequila Bar & Southwest Grill, Fairfield: Just in time for National Tequila Day on July 24, Geronimo is offering a new 10 oz bottle featuring its signature margarita, made with Corralejo Tequila, Combier and fresh lime juice. Just be warned: these small batch products are only available on Friday's, Saturdays and Sundays until the week's stock runs out.
- PopStyle, Fortina, Stamford: A little Prosecco and a flavored popsicle placed upside down in the glass make this an ideal summer sipper. Add the rooftop deck vibe and it all seems to taste that much sweeter.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.