Update: DANBURY, Conn. -- Students were allowed to return to their classrooms at Danbury High School on Monday afternoon after firefighters deemed the building safe, the News-Times reported.
Original story: DANBURY, Conn. -- Students have been evacuated early Monday afternoon from Danbury High School, the News-Times reported.
Firefighters are investigating the odor of natural gas in C Building at the high school, which holds the science labs and classrooms.
Read the full story here at thew News-Times website.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.