DANBURY, Conn. – Spring cleaning will go citywide Saturday as Danbury offers bulky household waste drop-off and volunteer crews sweep the landscape for trash.
Danbury residents will be able to unload household bulk waste Saturday, May 2, between 8 a.m. and noon at the following drop-off locations:
- City Hall, 155 Deer Hill Ave.
- Rogers Park (by tennis courts)
- Public Works Building, 53 Newtown Road
- P.A.L. Building, 35 Hayestown Road
- Newest Location: WCSU West Side Campus, 43 Lake Ave. Ext.
There is no dumpsite at Mill Ridge this year.
No electronics, yard debris or hazardous waste allowed. This is a free event for residents only. I.D. and proof of residency is required.
To volunteer to clean city streets, parks or your neighborhood, call the city of Danbury at 203-797-4511 to register.
The city will supply volunteers with safety vests and garbage bags.
Click here for more information.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.