DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury last week:
- Olivia Cotter, a 12-year-old from Danbury, learned about the "hard-knock life" before landing the lead role in "Annie Jr." at the Musicals at Richter in her hometown.
- Claire Tensa, a 2013 graduate of Danbury High School, earned her Girl Scout Gold Award for creating a tour at Weir Farm National Historic Site in Ridgefield/Wilton focused on the children who grew up on the farm.
- Mark Moscato, 40, of 22 Aaron Samuels Blvd., Danbury, who claimed to be an FBI agent, was arrested in Wilton in connection with a pair of bizarre incidents in May, including a threaten to arrest a woman for dealing drugs.
- Emily Catherine Fedorko, a high honors student at Greenwich High, died at age of 16 in a tragic boating accident in Greenwich.
- Marge Gallo won the Democratic primary for registrar of voters in Danbury on Tuesday.
- Stanley Bruno, 29, of Danbury, and Christopher Bautista, 26, of Stamford were arrested as police from several communities helped to break up a fight in South Norwalk involving about 600 people.
- After months of investigation, Danbury police with SWAT and K-9 officers arrested Ryan Berry 21, Christopher Walker, 20, and Christopher Walker 38, on charges of buying and selling large quantities of drugs.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.