DANBURY, Conn. – The Danbury Library is presenting the "Small Business Series: Simple Steps for Starting Your Business" for the next five weeks on Monday evenings from 6 to 8:30 p.m., starting Sept. 8.
Here is the series schedule:
- Sept. 8: Self-Assessment / Business Plan
- Sept. 15: Marketing Strategy & Research
- Sept. 22: Marketing Execution
- Sept. 29: Financial Reporting & Planning
- Oct. 6: Funding Sources / Conversations with Entrepreneurs
Registration is required. To register, click here or call 203-797-4527. Interested participants can also register at the library’s Ask Me Desk.
The Danbury Library is at 170 Main St.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.