DANBURY, Conn. -- CityCenter Danbury will host live performances throughout the month of August for its Concerts on the Green series.
Shows begin at 7:15 p.m. with the headliners taking the stage at 8 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Here is the schedule of August concerts (program subject to change):
- Aug. 1: The Brothers of The Road Band; opener Slapback
- Aug. 6 (7:30 p.m.): West Afrikan Drumming
- Aug. 7: Higher & Higher; opener Take Two
- Aug. 8: Ze Rodrigo; opener TNT
- Aug. 13 (7 p.m.): Thumbs Up Thursday featuring Big Nazo
- Aug. 14: Griffin Anthony Band; opener Candlewood
- Aug. 15: Three Legged Dog; opener Queens Revenge
- Aug. 20 (7:30 p.m.): Danbury Drum Corps; opener CT Rebels
- Aug. 21: Get Your Wings; opener A Shot of Karma
- Aug. 22: Blues Buddha; opener Brianne Chassanoff
- Aug. 28 Beyond the Wall; opener Loom
- Aug. 29 The Doug Wahlberg Band
Attendees wearing a grand chapeau or anything else to make them stand out may be picked as a lucky "Saturday Scavenger" and given the chance to win prizes from Palace Danbury, Danbury Museum and Historical, Danbury Farmers Market and more.
The suggested donation is $2 per individual or $5 per family. Parking is available at the Bardo Garage at 110 Library Place and the Patriot Garage at 21 Delay St.
For information about the Concerts on the Green series, visit citycenterdanbury.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.