These Bergen County Restaurants Have Special Family Deals These Bergen County Restaurants Have Special Family Deals
These Bergen County Restaurants Have Special Family Deals Takeout and delivery are your options when it comes to New Jersey restaurants for the next several weeks. Many places are offering special deals as the state works to stop the spread of coronavirus. Here are some local businesses offering special deals who you can support during this time (email [email protected] with restaurant tips). Click here for a list of restaurants in Union, Essex, Somerset, Passaic, Morris and Sussex, Warren and Hunterdon counties. Taverna Mykonos, Elmwood Park: 10 percent off all pick-ups and delivery orders plus free dessert. Salumi Kitchen, Lodi: Fou…
COVID-19: Pearl River St. Patrick's Day Parade, One Of State's Largest, Canceled COVID-19: Pearl River St. Patrick's Day Parade, One Of State's Largest, Canceled
Covid-19: Pearl River St. Patrick's Day Parade, One Of State's Largest, Canceled The much-anticipated Pearl River St. Patrick's Day Parade, the second largest in the state that draws thousands of visitors, has been canceled due to the outbreak of the novel strain of the coronavirus. Hosted for the past 58 years in Pearl River by the Rockland County Ancient Order of the Hibernians, the decision to cancel the parade, scheduled for Sunday, March 22, was not made lightly, the AOH, said in a statement. "This has not been an easy decision, but the health and safety of the community must always be the overriding priority," the AOH said. "However, the impact of canceling the pa…
CEO, Manager From Long Island Convicted In Overbilling Fraud Scheme CEO, Manager From Long Island Convicted In Overbilling Fraud Scheme
CEO, Manager From Long Island Convicted In Overbilling Fraud Scheme Two high ranking officials from Long Island that ran a payment process company have been convicted of defrauding merchants with "hidden fees" and false guarantees. Commerce Payment Systems CEO Michael Mendlowitz, of Woodmere, was found guilty of one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and one count of wire fraud following a four-week trial in Manhattan federal court, U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman announced. A second man, East Meadow resident Richard Hart, who was a CPS manager, previously pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States. Berma…
Man Charged In Westchester With Running $3M Mail Fraud Scheme Man Charged In Westchester With Running $3M Mail Fraud Scheme
Man Charged In Westchester With Running $3M Mail Fraud Scheme A man who allegedly ran a multi-million dollar mail fraud scheme targeting small businesses for the better part of a decade was busted and is facing prison time after being charged in White Plains Federal Court on Wednesday. Geoffrey Berman, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that California resident Mark Mushkin, 52, has been charged with one count of mail fraud for his role in a scheme that ran from 2011 to 2017. According to the complaint unsealed in federal court, Mushkin operated a scheme in which he sent false invoices to small businesses throu…