A 16-year-old wanted for shooting a 15-year-old in Lancaster has turned himself in, police say.
Jeffrey Moreau is accused of shooting the other teen near the intersection of South Queen and East Andrew streets shortly after 4 p.m. on April 26, according to the original release by the Lancaster Bureau of police.
The 15-year-old was shot in their lower torso, police said at the time.
Moreau is being charged as an adult with the following offenses:
- Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- Possession of a firearm by a minor.
- Receiving stolen property.
- Recklessly endangering another person.
- Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.
Anyone with information about the shooting incident should contact Detective Jared Snader at (717) 735-3357 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Lancaster Crime Stoppers at (800) 322-1913.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.