WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week’s top stories from around Northern Westchester County.
- Jennifer Czarniecki, a Mohegan Lake resident who was crowned Mrs. Westchester in 2014, pleaded guilty to stealing money from a group home Wednesday.
- Hendrick Hudson High School junior Brianna Marangiello won first place in the Westchester Teen Idol Competition last Saturday.
- Somers teaching assistant Fran Ghelarducci was reportedly killed in a three-car crash last Sunday on Route 6 in Mahopac.
- A Katonah home was badly damaged by a fire Friday morning.
- Students from Chappaqua resident John Cirillo's sports communication class at Fordham University got to tour ESPN Radio on Wednesday.
- A 60-year-old pedestrian was struck and killed by a vehicle near Westchester Communtiy College in Valhalla late Monday evening.
- Briarcliff Manor Police Chief Norman Campion has been suspended .
- The Pound Ridge Town Board has flipped from a 3-2 Democratic majority to a 4-1 Republican majority .
- New reward offered in nearly 20-year-old Pleasantville murder case .
- A revised proposal for Modell's Sporting Goods to move into the former Borders bookstore site won praise from Mount Kisco Planning Board members.
- Theater O In Ossining spotlights 11-year-old student Haley Janush.
- Two people aboard the private plane that crashed into the Titicus Reservoir on Thursday have been identified as a South Salem couple who owned a Thai restaurant in Danbury, Conn.
- New York State Police divers searched Titicus Reservoir on Monday as part of the ongoing investigation into the slaying of 83-year-old socialite Lois Colley of North Salem.
- Yorktown Police have charged an 18-year-old male with petty larceny after he was allegedly caught shoplifting at Jefferson Valley Mall in Yorktown Heights.
- The Armonk House restaurant recently opened for business.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.