YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Looking for work? Here are some jobs posted by employers in and around Yorktown and Somers who are hiring:
- The Yorktown Irish Pipe and Drum band is looking for more volunteer members.
- A talented handyman is wanted in Somers.
- A Yorktown Heights company needs a dental office manager .
- The Pinnacle Restaurant is looking to hire servers, bartenders, busers and cooks .
- A Yorktown company wants to hire a dance instructor .
- Sears has openings on its in-store marketing team at its Yorktown Heights location.
- A design assistant is wanted in Yorktown.
- A Yorktown dental office needs a front desk patient care coordinator .
- A Yorktown Heights ice cream company is looking for an ice cream associate .
- Neighborhood Tavern on Route 118 between Somers and Yorktown is looking for an upbeat bartender to work Saturday nights.
- Applebee's in Mohegan Lake is hiring bartenders, hosts, servers, cooks, dishwashers and prep cooks .
- Club Fit in Jefferson Valley is seeking personal trainers .
- Fairfield Family Care in Somers is looking for a female caregiver to work 10-hour shifts for five days a week.
- A restaurant in Somers is looking for a line cook .
- The Goddard School in Yorktown is looking for a toddler teacher .
- Great Clips in the Somers Commons is seeking a stylist and salon manager .
- BJ's Wholesale Club is hiring managers .
- Yankee Candle in the Jefferson Valley Mall has posted a listing for a second assistant manager .
- PepsiCo is looking for a Somers headquarters receptionist .
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Yorktown Daily Voice, email Yorktown@DailyVoice.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.