Four men have been arrested in connection with running a crack cocaine distribution ring in Northern Westchester County.
According to Audrey Strauss, Acting U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, the men, Jordan Campbell, Derrick Dickey, Terrance Patterson, and Johnnie Thomas, were arrested on Wednesday, Dec. 2.
As alleged in the indictment unsealed in White Plains federal court, the four conspired to distribute at least 280 grams or more of crack cocaine between March 2020 and August 2020.
Each faces a maximum term of life in prison and a mandatory minimum term of 10 years.
Strauss praised the investigative work of the FBI’s Westchester County Safe Streets Task Force – which comprises agents and detectives from:
- Yonkers Police Department
- Westchester County District Attorney’s Office
- Westchester County Department of Public Safety
- Peekskill Police Department
- Putnam County Sheriff
- Mount Vernon Police Department
- Greenburgh Police Department
- New Rochelle Police Department
- Ramapo Police Department
- U.S. Probation
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.