SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- A few hundred runners gave it their all Saturday morning as they raced for 13.1 miles through Sleepy Hollow.
The third annual Sleepy Hollow Half Marathon wound their way around the village in a challenging 13.1-mile course. The annual race is sponsored by Rivertown Runners.
Bronx resident Fikadu Lemma, 29, took home first place overall and first place among men with a time of 1:12:00.
New York City resident Kate Pallardy, 27, took home the top women's spot and 12th place overall with a time of 1:22:12.
Click through the photo gallery above to see photos from the event. The top runners in the men's and women's categories are listed below.
Rivertown Runners will post race results and photos on its website this weekend.
- Fikadu Lemma, the Bronx: 1:12:00
- Will Guzick, New York City: 1:15:41
- Matthew Collins, New York City: 1:15:52
- Brian Valentini, New York City: 1:16:30
- Tim Kuklis, Mount Kisco: 1:18:12
- Kate Pallardy, New York City: 1:22:12
- Kimberly Dorman, New York City: 1:28:26
- Megan Kelly, New York City: 1:29:54
- Noga Ruttenburgh, Rye: 1:32:26
- Polly Harrison, Basking Ridge: 1:32:48
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.