SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. Rivertown Runners hosted its second annual Sleepy Hollow 10K on Saturday. The race raised money for the RSHM Life Center's after-school program.
This year's race had about 700 participants running throughout the village in costumes. Click through the gallery above to view photos from the event.
The top 10 runners in the race were:
1. Luke McCambley of Westport, CT with a time of 33:55 minutes.
2. Benjamin Nilsestuen of Brooklyn with a time of 34:46 minutes.
3. Ben Schippers of Ames, NY with a time of 35:04 minutes.
4. Gavin Goldstein of New York City with a time of 35:10 minutes.
5. Kevin Beganics of The Bronx with a time of 35:15 minutes.
6. Tim Kuklis of Sleepy Hollow, NY with a time of 35:51 minutes.
7. James Mangion of Sturbridge, MA with a time of 37:23 minutes.
8. Jeff Laguzza of New York City with a time of 37:35 minutes.
9. Clint Earnheart of New York City with a time of 38:35 minutes.
10. Todd Juenger of Irvington, NY with a time of 39:12 minutes.
Find the full race results online here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.