TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - In case you weren't able to check in with The Tarrytown Daily Voice every day, here are a few of the top stories from this week in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington:
- Reports of a shooter at Irvington High School turned out to be untrue.
- Noted philanthropist and former Tarrytown resident Kathryn Davis died at the age of 106.
- Irvington Board of Education adopted a $54 million budget.
- The Public Schools of the Tarrytowns adopted a $68.7 million budget and hired a new assistant superintendent.
- Tarrytown-based Regeneron is joining the S&P 500.
- The Tarrytown Fire Department received a $47,000 grant.
- A Sleepy Hollow man was arraigned in an Easter shooting case.
- Crews installed construction monitors around Tarrytown for the new Tappan Zee Bridge.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.