WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Sunny skies and a high temperatures in the mid-90s on Monday will signal the start of the workweek and the start of another heat wave in Westchester County, according to the forecast from the National Weather Service.
This is the forecast for the week, according to the weather service:
- Monday: a 20 percent chance of percipitation, with isolated showers and thunderstorms after 3 p.m. Mostly sunny skies with a high near 95 degrees and heat index values as high as 100.
- Tuesday: sunny skies, with a high near 94 degrees.
- Wednesday: mostly sunny, with a high near 93 degrees.
- Thursday: sunny, with a high near 93.
- Friday: mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Scattered showers, with a 30 percent chance of rain.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.