- Sleepy Hollow Open Door Family Medical Center's Santa Day. ?Help Open Door, 80 Beekman Ave., provide a new, unwrapped toy or gift to young patients when they visit with Santa. Needed: New, unwrapped toys for infants through age 14 with a maximum $20 value - now through Dec. 14. Contact: Alicia Ward, firstname.lastname@example.org or 914 502-1468.
- ??RSHM Life Center, ?32 Beekman Ave., Sleepy Hollow.?Needed: New unwrapped toys and clothing for children of all ages, and “Adopt a Family” to provide gifts for each member in a family. Dec. 2-17.? Contact: Sister Susan Gardella at 914-366-9710.
- ??Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow Community Food Pantry? at Christ Church of Tarrytown, 43 South Broadway. Needed: Dried beans, cooking oil, rice, canned tuna, sardines, peanut butter, cereal and monetary donations.? Contact: Teri Levine, email@example.com or Rachelle Gebler, firstname.lastname@example.org. ??
- Asociacion de Familias Hispanas de Tarrytown?'s Annual Family Holiday Pot Luck. John Paulding School, 159 N. Broadway, Sleepy Hollow?. Needed: cooked chickens for pot luck dinner. Dec. 12 at 5:30 p.m. Contact: Susan Gitlitz, email@example.com
- Family YMCA of Tarrytown, 62 Main St., Tarrytown. Pajama Program – Pajamas and Books. Needed: new pajamas and new books – for all age children. Now through Dec. 20. Contact: Nicole Bernardone, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warner Library, 121 N. Broadway, Tarrytown. Needed: Unwrapped toys - infant to 14 years - for Open Door Family Medical Centers. Through Dec. 14. Contact: Maureen Petry, email@example.com or 631-7734
Click here to follow Daily Voice Tarrytown-SleepyHollow and receive free news updates.