Three men are facing charges following a lengthy investigation into shots that were fired and struck a Long Island home, police said.
Nassau County Police detectives were called to investigate a report of shots fired on 2nd Street in East Meadow shortly before 2:45 a.m. on Sunday, May 19.
Police said that the investigation determined that three rounds struck the home while residents were inside. No injuries were reported, and the suspects fled on foot in an unknown direction.
The investigation led to the arrest of three men - East Meadow residents Anthony Moran, Ahmad Nadeem, and Glad Head resident Matthew Moore - who were taken into custody on Sunday, Dec. 22.
Moran, 20, was charged with:
- Criminal use of a firearm;
- Criminal possession of a weapon;
- Two counts of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance;
- Two counts of fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance;
- Two counts of unlawful possession of a high capacity feeding device;
- Criminal possession of marijuana.
Moore and Nadeem, both 22, were each charged with second-degree criminal possession of a weapon and criminal facilitation to commit a felony.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.