Twenty-six people were arrested during the Dead and Company concert at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale.
The multiple arrests took place from Tuesday, Nov. 5 to Wednesday, Nov. 6, in Uniondale at the Coliseum and the surrounding area, said the Nassau County Police.
During the drug sweep, three people were found to be in need of medical attention and were transported to nearby hospitals for treatment, police said.
Sixteen people were arrested for the illegal use/sale of nitrous oxide and an additional 10 were arrested on other charges including:
- Clemens Mackay, 40, of Cobleskill was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and possession of ecstasy.
- Douglas Bueno, 45, of Englewood, New Jersey, was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance for selling psilocybin mushrooms.
- Thomas Daisy, 47, and Jodi Carlson, Batavia, Illinois, were charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance for being in possession of numerous Diazepam pills.
- Joshua Bonilla, 22 of Uniondale, Christopher Slade, 40, and Jason Jarmacz, 37, both homeless, were all charged with criminal sale of a controlled substance for being in the possession of and selling LSD.
- Todd Hinden, 54, of Maspeth, was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance for being in possession of LSD.
- Jami Marino, 41 of Pompton Plains, New Jersey, and Michael Bary, 39 of Livingston, New Jersey, were charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance for being in possession of psilocybin mushrooms.
All were arraigned at First District Court, 99 Main Street, Hempstead.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.