The news outlet reported that the restaurants span a variety of types of food, from upscale seafood eateries to expanding pizzerias from established owners.
Bloomberg reported that the following eateries are set to open up this summer or have recently begun serving guests:
- Roberta's, a pizzeria in Montauk
- O by Kissaki, a Japanese restaurant located at 47 Montauk Highway in East Hampton
- Lobster Roll, located at 32 Montauk Highway in Southampton, and an off-shoot of the iconic Amagansett location.
- The Living Room at the Maidstone, a seafood restaurant in East Hampton
- Astro’s Pizza, located in Amagansett
- Mavericks Montauk, a surf-and-turf steakhouse located at 51 South Edgemere St. in Montauk
- Enchanté, a French eatery located at 295 Three Mile Harbor Hog Creek Road in Southampton
- Léon, a French and Italian-style eatery located at 29 West Neck Road, Shelter Island
Click here to follow Daily Voice Suffolk and receive free news updates.