DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Dutchess County.
- Millerton Fresh Market will be opening Monday at Millerton Square, replacing the shuttered Grand Union, which was the last one to exist.
- Members of the Arlington Fire District and Mobile Life Support Services were called to a restaurant in Poughkeepsie Saturday, Feb. 25, to assist the male victim of an apparent drug overdose.
- A registered sex offender accused of having sex with a teenager has changed addresses in Poughkeepsie.
- "Eyewitness," a crime drama that sometimes was shot in Tivoli, will not return for a second season, according to deadline.com.
- Niche.com, an online ranking and review site, has released its 2017 list of the 100 best Catholic high schools in the state, with Poughkeepsie’s Our Lady of Lourdes coming in at No. 53.
- A man from Seattle, Wash., was nabbed for a home burglary in North East End Tuesday after a quick-thinking caretaker noticed lights on in the property, police said.
- A Putnam County man is facing felony drug charges after being stopped on the Taconic Parkway while drinking and driving in East Fishkill with more than a pound of marijuana in his possession, state police said Wednesday.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Southwest Dutchess and receive free news updates.