DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Dutchess County.
- An electrical short is believed to have caused a fire at Daryl's House in Pawling.
- Village Historian Alan Way spoke with Daily Voice about the significance and growth of Fishkill over the years.
- The City of Poughkeepsie closed the skate park at Waryas due to wear and tear.
- The Anderson Center for Autism has a new mission – to give its clients more power over their own lives.
- Kagyu Thubten Chöling, a Tibetan Buddhist monastery located in Wappingers Falls, hosted a world peace gathering.
- Tickets are on sale now for The Hudson Valley Philharmonic’s upcoming six-concert series at The Bardavon and Ulster Performing Arts Center.
- Dale Borchert discussed what it means to be the chairman of the Dutchess Legislature.
- Daily Voice is seeking nominations for the best hot dog in Dutchess County.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.