DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Dutchess County.
- A 13-year-old Ulster teen will be charged with making a terroristic threat after posting online threats to Facebook warning Poughkeepsie Middle School students not to come to school.
- Republican Congressional candidate Phil Oliva is claiming that his opponent, incumbent Democrat Sean Patrick Maloney, won't debate him on television.
- A Dover woman is wanted by the New York State Police and the Town of Dover Justice Court for failing to appear in court on a grand larceny charge.
- A list of restaurants participating in Hudson Valley Restaurant Week was released.
- An unidentified man was killed in a fiery one-car crash on I-84 in Kent.
- Get ready for a winter that will be marked by frequent storms and possible above-normal snowfall, according to a new winter forecast released by AccuWeather.com.
- A Wappinger man was arrested after pointing a machete at New York State troopers from the Wappingers barracks.
- A suspect from Fishkill has been apprehended in connection to the weekend shooting at a Mount Vernon strip club.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.