DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. - Dutchess County, get ready to reserve your tables.
One of the nation's largest and most anticipated restaurant weeks, The Valley Table’s Spring 2017 Hudson Valley Restaurant Week, is taking place March 6-19.
Now in its 11th year, Hudson Valley Restaurant Week gives chefs the opportunity to flaunt their best fare, and diners the chance to try new restaurants and visit old favorites.
For Dutchess County residents, it's a matter of so many choices and so little time.
Dutchess has a whopping 30 eateries set to participate, second only to Westchester's 112.
Here's the list of Dutchess restaurants set to participate:
- American Bounty in Hyde Park
- Amici's in Poughkeepsie
- Aroma Osteria in Wappingers
- Baja 328 in Beacon
- Bocuse in Hyde Park
- Brasserie 292 in Poughkeepsie
- Cafe Amarcord in Beacon
- The Corner Restaurant at Hotel Tivoli in Tivoli
- Cosimo's Trattoria in Poughkeepsie
- Crave in Poughkeepsie
- Eleven11 Grille & Spirits in Fishkill
- Farm to Table Bistro in Fishkill
- Hudson's Ribs & Fish in Fishkill
- Il Barilotto in Fishkill
- Joseph's Steakhouse in Hyde Park
- Kitchen Sink Food & Drink in Beacon
- Le Express in Poughkeepsie
- Mill House Brewing Co. in Poughkeepsie
- The Mill in Poughkeepsie
- Monte's Local Kitchen & Bar in Amenia
- Post Road Brewhouse in Hyde Park
- Poughkeepsie Ice House
- Ristorante Caterina de Medici in Hyde Park,
- River Station in Poughkeepsie
- The Roundhouse in Beacon
- Sapore in Fishkill
- Shadows on the Hudson in Poughkeepsie
- Terrapin in Rhinebeck
- Trattoria Locanda in Fishkill
- Trattoria San Giorgio in Millbrook
“What makes Hudson Valley Restaurant Week such an extraordinary culinary experience are the top-notch chefs, restaurateurs, farmers, purveyors, and diners that come together in celebration of the region’s tremendous bounty and cuisines,” said Publisher of The Valley Table and Founder of Hudson Valley Restaurant Week, Janet Crawshaw. “There’s no better time to share in the valley’s exceptional range of dining opportunities than with the chefs that are defining the Hudson Valley culinary experience and the family-owned eateries that have delighted us for generations.”
Featuring a global selection of cuisines and farm-to-table dishes at special prix fixe menus, the full list (and participation days) of the two-week event’s more than 200 participating restaurants can be seen here.
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week is produced by The Valley Table magazine and made possible with the support of community sponsors, including Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union (presenting sponsor), Dutchess Tourism, Westchester County Tourism, Pamal Broadcasting, Manhattan Beer Distributors, Irving Farm Coffee and the Culinary Institute of America.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.