Authorities are searching for a man who allegedly raped and sexually abused a child under 11 years of age.
According to the Rockland County Sheriff's Department, Agustin Morales, 38, has been charged with the felonies of
- Predatory sexual assault against a child
- First-degree rape for intercourse with a person under the age of 11
- Second-degree rape
- First-degree criminal sexual act with a victim under the age of 11
- First-degree sexual abuse
- Third-degree rape with a victim under the age of 17
Morales stands at 5-foot-3, weighs 170 pounds and has brown hair and eyes. T
hose with information pertaining to his whereabouts are asked to call the Rockland County Sheriff's office at 845-638-5400, or Detective Selchick 845-638-5445.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.