SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the top stories this week in Scarsdale:
- Scorching heat baked the entire county all week, which prompted ConEd representatives to call on the public to conserve electricity.
- Plea negotiations are underway for Scarsdale's so-called "Pot Mom" for allegedly running a multi-million dollar marijuana ring out of her house.
- Some Scarsdale students were recognized for receiving college degrees.
- A Larchmont Rabbi accused of impersonating a police officer blamed his bipolar disorder on the incident.
- Swimming was banned at beaches in Rye for several days after it was discovered that sludge had leaked into the water.
- Saturn made a spectacular appearance on the horizon on Friday.
- New York state ranked near the top of the nation in a new "green" survey.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.