RYE, N.Y. -- If you're feeling lucky, there are several places around Rye where you can buy Powerball tickets for Saturday night's drawing.
The jackpot will be at least $550 million, the third largest jackpot in U.S. history, after nobody matched the winning numbers in Wednesday night's drawing.
You can buy your tickets in Rye at:
- Rye Smoke Shop, 53 Purchase St.
- Post Road Market, 1000 Boston Post Road.
- Playland Market, 488 Forest Ave.
- Rock Ridge Deli, 280 Purchase St.
- Chestnut Mart, 69 Theodore Fremo Ave.
- Oakland Beach Deli, 520 Milton Road.
If you want to look up other locations, simply put the town name in the New York lottery's locator.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.