Struggling home goods retailer Bed Bath & Beyond has announced 56 new store closures that it says will be implemented by the end of the calendar year.
The closure list includes five locations in New York State:
- Nassau County: 251 Airport Plaza Blvd., Farmingdale
- Orange County: Orange Plaza 470 Route 211 East, Wallkill
- Westchester County: 500 East Sandford Blvd., Mount Vernon
- Oneida County: 4805 Commercial Drive, New Hartford
- Clinton County: 73 Centre Drive, Suite 100 Plattsburgh
The company is due to report its results for the second quarter later this month.
Bed Bath & Beyond now has about 900 stores, including those scheduled to be closed.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Rye and receive free news updates.