About 600,000 knee replacements are performed in the United States every year. While this can be a life-changing option for many, it isn’t necessarily the only option.
To share more about what you can do for your knee pain, Northern Westchester Hospital is hosting a free seminar on September 19, at 6 p.m., in the first floor conference center. The hospital’s orthopedic experts are once again partnering with their colleagues in anesthesia and rehabilitation to discuss treatment options (surgical and non-surgical), pain relief — including information about innovative techniques in pain management to help reduce the need for opioids — and recovery, as well as answer your questions.
Participating on the panel are leading experts in their fields:
• Evan Karas, MD, FAAOS, who will speak to partial knee replacement as well as patient-specific technology.
• Victor Khabie, MD, FAAOS, FACS, who will share a demo and discuss NAVIO Robotics-assisted knee replacement surgery.
• Daniel Howard, MD, who specializes in arthritis and non-operative treatments for arthritic knees.
• Evan Hawkins, MD, who will address total knee replacements.
• Christie Sasso, MD, who will discuss enhanced recovery after surgery.
• Brittany Garrett, PT, DPT, who specializes in post-operative physical therapy.
Seating is limited and prior events have sold out, so register for this free seminar today! Please visit sept2019knee.eventbrite.com to sign up. Light refreshments will be served.