The mission is to introduce local residents to a variety of talented musicians as well as genres of music.
The first of the series is presented by The Schoolhouse Theater & Arts Center in Croton Falls and will feature three individual acoustic performances. Attendees are encouraged to attend one or all of the individual musical experiences that appeal to them.
The schedule is as follows:
- 7:30 p.m to 9 p.m.: Art Gallery Appetizer Hour - Sponsored by Soup Ninja, Lonnie Lum, North Salem. A light serving of appetizers & sandwiches will be offered to attendees as they mingle & enjoy GERT MATHIESEN’s traveling art exhibit and Edward Walsh’s sculptures.
- 9 p.m. to 10:15 pm: Mainstage Electric Rock Concert featuring North Salem HS. This is a full concert experience in an intimate setting.
- 10:15 p..m. to 11 p.m.: Meet and Greet After Party: Sponsored by K’s mini cookies of Bedford Hills and Lola Granola Bar, Croton Falls, offering coffee, soft drinks, and desserts. There will be an awarding of the raffle prizes & recognition of sponsors & performers.
Art Gallery performances by:
- Purchase-based Thomas Roberto Aponte, a singer/songwriter, primarily working with acoustic guitar. His music is a blend of soulful folk and punk rock with confessional lyrics.
- Ossining resident Joe Disto, who plays both acoustic and electronic sets, admits to being obsessed with synthesizers and drum machines.
- Natalie Austin, a Mahopac high school student, is a captivating singer-songwriter with a unique style and musical intuition that is well beyond her 16 years. Her influences range from classic rock to country, jazz and blues.
- Main stage Electric Rock Concert by GILBERT! Members include Tara Curran (vocals), Justin Giacchetto (guitar) Eddie Fiscella (keys), Owen Hughes (drums) and Wilson Yarnall (bass). You’d never guess that the members of this band are all in high school.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Putnam and receive free news updates.