PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester-Rye Brook Library offers free assistance for obtaining health insurance.
Visit a Westchester County Health Department Navigator at the Port Chester-Rye Brook Public Library on Tuesdays, by appointment, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Individuals may qualify for the following:
- Essential Plan
- Medicaid and Child Health Plus (CHP)
- Qualified Health Plan (QHP)
- Health Coverage for employees if they own/operate a small business.
Items that are needed when applying for health insurance:
- Birth dates
- Social Security numbers or immigrant document numbers
- Employer and income information for each person applying for insurance.
Questions and requests will be kept confidential.
Call 914-813-5192 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available in English and Spanish.
The Port Chester-Rye Brook Library is at 1 Hasco Ave., Port Chester.
For more information, call 914-939-6710 or click here .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.