With Long Island and the Hudson Valley now set for Phase 1 reopenings, nine of New York State's 10 regions will be moving forward to reach the fourth and final phase.
Re-opening refers to non-essential businesses and business activities.
After two weeks, state and regional officials will evaluate the outcomes of the reopening and then decide whether or not the region can move to the next phase.
These are the four phases:
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing, Hunting
- Retail (Limited to curbside or in-store pickup or drop off)
- Wholesale Trade
- Professional Services
- Barbershops, Hair Salons, Nail Salons
- Administrative Support
- Real Estate/Rental & Leasing
- Restaurants/Food Services
- Education (Schools, Colleges)
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.