- PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- The College Board recently announced 108 AP Scholar awards for Pleasantville High School students.
- At a public forum held before a packed house at Port Chester Middle School on Monday night, hundreds of Westchester County parents and educators expressed concern and outrage to New York State Education Commissioner John King over the implementation of the Common Core.
- A Hawthorne resident is threatening to sue Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore, according to a report from The Examiner.
- A Western Connecticut State University professor was arrested in New York on Monday and accused of engaging in a sex act with a Somers minor, police said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.