OSSINING, N.Y. A Village of Ossining Board of Trustees regular meeting and a Town of Ossining work session are planned for this week. Here's a list of other events scheduled this week.
- 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., The Ossining Union Free School District's proposed $41.6 million bond vote at Ossining High School, 29 S. Highland Ave., Ossining.
- 7:30 p.m., Town of Ossining work session will be held at 16 Croton Ave, Ossining. The CGR Review and Smoke Free Parks update are scheduled to be a part of the discussion items. The agenda is available on the towns website.
- 7:30 p.m., Village of Ossining regular meeting is scheduled to be held at 88 Spring St., Ossining. The agenda includes resolutions on an inter-municipal agreement with Westchester County for bus shelters and adoption of a local traffic law. The agenda is available on the villages website.
- 7:30 p.m., The Village of Briarcliff Manor Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet at 1111 Pleasantville Road, Briarcliff Manor. The agenda includes possible votes on construction on North State Road and a budget amendment on the Scarborough Road Restoration Project. The agenda is available on the village's website.
- 7:30 p.m., The Ossining Union Free School District Board of Education is scheduled for a work session at Roosevelt School, 190 Croton Ave., Ossining. The agenda includes a presentation of the proposed budget and overview and special education for the 2012-13 school year. The agenda is available on the districts website.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.