OSSINING, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ossining this week:
- The Town of Ossining has allowed the Ossining Boat & Canoe Club (OBCC) to be open for repairs.
- A 43-year-old man was hit by a Metro-North train and killed just south of the Hartsdale train station in an apparent suicide, according to Metro-North Railroad spokeswoman Marjorie Anders.
- Westchester County Police responded to a father-son dispute , according to a police report.
- Westchester County Police responding to a report of domestic violence between a mother and a daughter, found that that the incident was only verbal in nature.
- Croton teenager, Daniel "Max" Winsten, 19, accused of filming patrons in various states of undress in the locker room and shower area of a local health club, will be next appearing in court on Feb. 14.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.