ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Rockland County.
- Orangetown Police arresed Joseph F. Williams, 38, of New City charging him with third-degree rape.
- A Spring Valley girl who was reported missing Monday was found in New York City.
- Clarkstown North High School students recently participated in the Rockland County Local History Conference.
- Overtime spending by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority rose 11 percent in 2015, making it possible for hundreds of employees to double their pay.
- The North Rockland Central School District has transitioned to a new student information system.
- The Rockland County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating a Spring Valley man wanted on a family court warrant.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.