Daily Voice accepts signed and original letters to the editor up to 350 words. To send a letter, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I want a legislator who cares, who is dedicated to the job and will work across Party Lines as a team with all, NOT LIKE JOEL TYNER...
- Joel Tyner tries to hold a leftist activist rally called " Treats, Not Tricks Halloween Rally Against Molinaro/GOP"? Tyner will try to do anything to stir the pot and to bring out his leftist activist views for Votes.
- Joel Tyner uses his Dutchess County Legislator Job for his leftist activism speeches and protests all over the County, Hudson Valley and some times in Albany. Joel does not tell anyone he is in the minority within Dutchess County Legislature and has minimal support for his views from his own Party.
- Joel Tyner tweets on October 27th about Joan Carbonaro as a "no show", when he only had only 10 of his own supporters to show up for his fake debate! Look online for his own fundraisers, very few ever show up! they?
- Joel Tyner was also reprimanded at the Aug. 2017 Town of Clinton Town Board Meeting by our Town Clerk and backed down and sat down..
- Joel Tyner also wants to cut property taxes and tax the rich? Anyone above his own 17K income Rich? Tyner does not own property within Dutchess County and pays NO Taxes.
Please vote for Joan Carbonaro
Click here to follow Daily Voice Northwest Dutchess and receive free news updates.