HYDE PARK, N.Y. -- Foodie alert! Culinary arts students are back after their long winter break and the restaurants at the CIA in Hyde Park are taking reservations.
According to the CIA, each student spends time in both the kitchen and the front of the house while they learn and master the full scope of restaurant operations.
The following restaurants are now open:
- The Bocuse: French cuisine.
- American Bounty: Seasonal produce and regional products.
- Pangea: Plant-forward cuisine.
- Nao Latin Gastro Bar: Latin American cuisine
- Wine Spectator Greystone: American with a long wine list.
- Caterina De’Medici: Authentic regional Italian cuisine.
- The Conservatory: Farm-to-table cooking
- Apple Pie Bakery: Soups, salads, café classics, sandwiches, and baked goods.
The Culinary Institute of America is located at 1946 Campus Drive, Hyde Park, N.Y.
For more information, click here, or call (845) 452-9600.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.