NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Tag sale season is here. Check out sales going on in the North Salem area this weekend.
- Scotland School, 11 Barlow Mountain Road, Ridgefield: Saturday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Rain or shine.
- Route 33 South, Ridgefield: Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 18 Mabel Ave., Danbury: Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 223 Florida Road (off Route 7 or Route 102), Ridgefield: Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Dorchester Drive (off Hanover Street), Yortkown Heights: Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 22 Hawthorne Cove Road, Danbury: Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Rain or shine.
- Bridle Ridge, High Ridge Court, Yorktown Heights: Sunday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 3457 Curry St. (off Route 6), Yorktown: Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 20 Hillside Park, Brewster: Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 251 Somerston Road, Yorktown Heights: Saturday at 9 a.m.
- 8 Kniffen Road (near Route 100 and Plum Brook Road), Katonah: Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 2693 Ridge St (corner of Ridge and Granite Springs) Yorktown Heights: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 24th Annual Trinkets to Treasures Tag Sale, Kane House, 126 East Main St., Pawling: Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Planning a sale? Tell us about it. Contact kpacchiana@TheDailyNorthSalem.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.