NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Forty-two students from New Rochelle were selected to participate in the All-County Elementary (grades 4, 5, 6) and Intermediate (grades 7, 8 9) band, chorus, and orchestra concerts.
The Westchester County School Music Association chose choral students based upon recommendations by their teachers, while band and orchestra students were admitted through competitive auditions.
The following are the student musicians:
- Grade 9: Adam Weingast.
- Grade 4: Cecilia Delgadillo.
- Grade 9: Cassandra Chen, Isabella Gonzalez, Sarah Mendez, Jaime Raga, Kailee Strutin.
- Grade 8: Felicity Dres, Caylah Graham, Alicia Gunzelle, Paulina Jiminez, Estefany Lopez, Nacir Meikle, Michaela Ndno-Mfoula, Cassandra Nunez, David Reyes, Mikaela Strauss, Colette Torres.
- Grade 7: Arlette Hernandez, Liana Secondino, Kendra Sonberg, Nolan Smith, Jordan Sylvester.
- Grade 6: Sarah Bodkin, Austin Daoud, Joanna Fishman, Syndey Relkin. Grade 5: Cristian Alonzo, Ariana Buenrostro, Justin Friedberg, Julian Magana, Montserrat Ochoa, Donna Richardson, Doris Shinkaiye, Vanesa Silva.
- Grade 9: Taz Kim.
- Grade 7: Marlanna Horowitz, Mathew Gomez.
- Grade 6: Steven Burrell, James Conway.
- Grade 5: Reine Kim, Veroniza Yu.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.