NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Rochelle this week:
- New Rochelle Superintendent of Schools Richard Organisciak will be leaving the district in October.
- New Rochelle prisoner John Waller was found guilty by a federal jury of attacking a fellow inmate with a makeshift knife,
- The investigation is underway into the cause of a Rye house fire.
- A Yonkers man was hospitalized after a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- Sound Shore Medical Center’s Ludington Adult Day Program is now partnering with two local not-for-profits.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.