Billed as Westchester’s only daytime New Year’s event for kids, this is for 2- to 10-year-olds. It's from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., but activities continue into the afternoon.
This event features a countdown to noon, complete with a balloon drop of over 3,000 balloons. After the balloon drop, families are invited to spend the rest of the afternoon at New Roc’s complex.
The cost is a $5 per family, and this year's event will support the Westchester Children’s Museum. Preregistration for this event is strongly encouraged, as space is limited.
Families can register online and download their entry pass here.
Families receive free backpack goodie bags compliments of LAZ Parking, filled with gifts including a FunFuzion ride card, juice and snacks, a foam hockey puck from New Rochelle Youth Hockey, a free kids meal voucher from Texas Roadhouse and more.
- making a New Year's noisemaker;
- meet and greet with New York Ranger alumni Brian Mullen, autograph and photo op;
- face painting;
- spinning and prize wheel and taking the "Board Breaker Challenge," with Premier Martial Arts;;
- meet the Monroe Mustang mascot and win tickets to a Monroe Mustang basketball game;
- holiday elves will hand out treats and raffle overnight stays at the Residence Inn;
- hockey skills with New Rochelle Youth Hockey;
- coaches from Super Soccer Stars and learn about Kick & Play program;
- Zumba and sal;sa dance parties; and
- climb on to a real firetruck and meet Blazin Bill, the mascot of the New Rochelle Fire Department.
New Roc City is an entertainment, residential and retail complex located in downtown New Rochelle, located at 33 Le Count Place.
For more information, click here, email, or call 845-627-3000.
Click here to follow Daily Voice New Rochelle and receive free news updates.