Cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) on Long Island continue to stay steady, according to the latest three-day testing data.
Here is overall state data released on Thursday, July 2:
- Patient Hospitalization - 878 (-1)
- Patients Newly Admitted - 96 (+25)
- Hospital Counties - 29
- Number ICU - 209 (-17)
- Number ICU that are intubated - 129 (-10)
- Total Discharges - 70,698 (+108)
- Deaths - 10
- Total Deaths - 24,877
Of the 69,945 tests conducted in New York State on Wednesday, July 1, 875, or 1.25 percent, were positive.
On Long Island, the percentages the last three days are as follows:
- Monday, June 29: 1.10 percent;
- Tuesday, June 30: 1.10 percent;
- Wednesday, July 1: 1.10 percent;
There were 57 new COVID-19 cases reported in Nassau County, with another 64 positive cases in Suffolk County.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.