Re-opening refers to non-essential businesses and business activities.
After two weeks, state and regional officials will evaluate the outcomes of the reopening and then decide whether or not the region can move to the next phase.
These are the four phases:
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing, Hunting
- Retail (Limited to curbside or in-store pickup or drop off)
- Wholesale Trade
- Professional Services
- Barbershops, Hair Salons, Nail Salons
- Administrative Support
- Real Estate/Rental & Leasing
- Restaurants/Food Services
- Education (Schools, Colleges)
Click here to follow Daily Voice Mount Pleasant and receive free news updates.